Now September has disappeared! And October is fine here. The cold weather is finally setting in! And how excited am I! And here’s 7 reasons why…
1. Ican wear all black and I will give a shit.
2. I can wait as many layers as I want.
3. It is socially acceptable to wear smart trousers and jumpers together!
4. It is also socially acceptable to wear trainers and smart trousers together.
5. You can wear woolly tights and get away with not shaving your legs. (Don’t worry we all do it).
6. You can finally get your for leather jacket out of the back of your coat cupboard.
7. You can accessorise how ever you want because scarfs I’m now allowed.
I was going to write 10 reasons why couldn’t think of 3 more. So unfortunately we are stuck with the awkward number of seven! Anyway here are some photos of how I have used layering the past few days, feel free to use as some inspo for your outfits.
I feel like I should explain what I have done here. A few weeks ago I brought a black fur Gilet from Primark. And the first photo I wore a thick woolly oversized rollneck jumper from urban outfitters, with some high waisted black shorts from River Island and the Gilet, with some pointy black boots I brought last winter from River Island. In the second photo I teamed my gilet with my real leather jacket from River Island, some high waisted skinny jeans and a black basic T-shirt.
Instagram – @tailored_tramps
Facebook – Tailored Tramps
Twitter – @TailoredTramps
Snapchat – Wynta-Louise